1. Lead the research and development of biosensors for flexible electronic devices;
2. Establish evaluation and testing methods for new products developed; Carry out accurate test on the performance of related products;
3. Responsible for the analysis and statistics of test data, and provide the required report;
4. Collect and sort out relevant scientific research literature, relevant industry standards and industry information;
5. Assist patent department to apply for patent;
6. Assess the feasibility of the product with the product manager; Promote cross-department coordination and communication, assist other projects in technical problems and product development.
1. Doctoral degree in materials, electronics, or mechanical related field; Professional experience is a partial substitute for education.
Familiar with research and development of flexible electronic devices; Familiar with the use of super clean room; Familiar with microfabrication technology;
3. Strong logicality, data sensitivity, strong literature retrieval and collection ability;
4. Strong practical ability, able to set up and manage r&d team by myself, strong communication, leadership and teamwork skills;
Strong written and oral communication skills;
6. Good command of computer operation and professional English. Overseas study experience is preferred.